There are over ten thousand medical journal studies that show omega fatty acids have helped just about every organ in the body stay healthier, especially the brain, eyes, and heart. Studies have shown that people who have the highest blood levels of omegas live healthier, happier, and longer lives than those with lower levels.
Omega fatty acids are fats which are needed for our bodies to function at their optimal level. We naturally produce some of these fats, those omegas are referred to as “non-essential” and include Omegas 5,7, and 9. Others are not naturally produced by our bodies and must be taken in directly by food those are considered “essential” and include Omegas 3 and 6. Even though Omegas 5, 7, and 9 are considered “non-essential” foods containing these fatty acids promote a healthy diet and should be included with foods containing Omegas 3 and 6.
- Support the heart, brain, and eyes
- Reduce inflammation throughout the body
- Promote cognitive health in seniors
- Promote a healthy pregnancy
- Balance emotional changes
- Help with more efficient insulin delivery
- Provide increased energy
- Promote Healthy skin, hair and nails
- Lubricate joints
- Improve hair and skin health
- Reduction of inflammation
- Support cardiovascular health by maintaining healthy lipid levels
- Managing proper kidney function
- Positive effect on diabetes, arthritis and skin disorders
Omegas 5, 7, and 9
- Omega-5 fatty acids are believed to have a positive effect on weight, cardiovascular health, and blood sugar. They may also ease the symptoms of menopause due to their phytonutrients content.
- Omega-7 fatty acids have been shown to have a positive effect on healthy weight loss and bowel regularity. Due to the antioxidant and anti-aging properties along with nourishing healthy cells.
- Omega-9 fatty acids Fatty Acids are linked to healthy cardiovascular systems, healthy cholesterol levels, improved immune function and healthy blood sugar levels.
How do I get omega fatty acids into my diet?
- Omega-3: salmon (particularly wild salmon), tuna, mackerel, cod, walnuts, flaxseed and other seeds, seaweedOmega-5: pomegranate seed oil, full-fat grass-fed dairy products, coconut oil, salmon
- Omega-6: almonds, eggs, poultry, whole grains, seeds
- Omega-7: macadamia nuts, grass-fed meat and dairy, avocado, sea buckthorn oil, salmon
- Omega-9: olive oil, macadamia nuts, seeds, salmon
- Omega 3, 5, 6, 7, 9: Juice Plus+ Omega Blend!
Juice Plus+ Omega Blend is a plant-based combination of omega 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids, containing DHA, EPA and ALA, that are derived from fruits, algae and seed oils. By harvesting omegas from the original algae source instead of fish, and using a cold-pressing technique the capsules maintain the purity of the nutrients. This ensures the Omega Blend is sustainable and environmentally friendly.